Stainless steel is a beneficial material for tubes and piping because it’s strong and durable. Pipes and fittings made from stainless steel require less maintenance, are easier to clean and last longer than other metals. Stainless steel has properties such as corrosion resistance that make it a great choice for outdoor and indoor applications. It’s a robust material, easily recyclable and handles stress better than other metals.
Stainless steel is a versatile material that, when used to make pipes and fittings, can be deployed for an extensive range of uses:
- Construction – Structural support and scaffolding
- Automotive – HVAC and water flow systems
- Household and Office – Water and exhaust pipes
- Material Transport – Hot water, chemicals, oil, and gas
- Sewerage Systems – Including industrial water lines