Since 1977, Pittsburgh Pipe has been a significant supplier of rathole casing pipe and conductor pipe casing for the drilling industry.
Pittsburgh Pipe stocks pipes and rathole pipes, creating custom sizes based on the needs of your project. We manufacture pipes to the specifications you require, in OD sizes from 16 to 30 inches. Anything you need, Pittsburgh Pipe can handle.
Typical casing sizes used as rat hole are:
- 10 ¾-inch O.D. x .250-inch Wall x 40-foot Lengths
- 12 ¾-inch O.D. x .250-inch Wall x 40-foot Lengths
- 14-inch O.D. x .250-inch Wall x 40-foot Lengths
- 16-inch O.D. x .219-.250-inch Wall x 40-foot Lengths
- 20-inch O.D. x .250-.375-inch Wall x 40-foot Lengths
Conductor casing sizes typically range between 16 and 30 inches in outside diameter. Pittsburgh Pipe can also custom-manufacture pipe sizes to job specifications.
Zero Hassle Piping
Keep your project on track with Pittsburgh Pipe products and services.