High-quality steel road plates.
Construction road plates keep pedestrians and vehicles safe in zones where the road is being worked on. If you are looking for the highest-quality steel plates in the industry, look no further than Pittsburgh Pipe.
Steel Road Plate Sizes
Pittsburgh Pipe stocks and supplies road plate products in sizes to meet virtually any requirement.
Typical road plate dimensions are:
- 1 inch, 1 ¼ inch, or 1 ½ inch Thick
- 48, 60, 72, or 96 inches Wide
- 96, 120, 144, or 240 inches Long
We can also custom cut plates to meet your specific job requirements and can fabricate your plates with:
- Lifting Holes/Slots in Various Dimensions
- Custom Engraved Welding (Company Name, Job Name, Numbers, Etc.)
- Custom Dimensions
- Specially Requested Grades of Steel
Whether you require a standard size, a custom size, or custom fabrication, Pittsburgh Pipe can supply the plates you need.
Zero Hassle Piping
Keep your project on track with Pittsburgh Pipe products and services.