Lifting lug or eyes for any project.
Pittsburgh Pipe can supply pipes with plain ends or with any custom or fabricated elements often called for in drilled shaft construction projects, such as weld bands, turning slots, teeth attachments, lifting lug, and more. Lifting eyes (also called lift holes or picking eyes) are typically custom cut per your dimensions into the steel “in the flat” before rolling the pipes. Including two eyes per pipe is common. We can also fabricate lifting lugs when required.
When you have a drilled shaft construction project, Pittsburgh Pipe can supply:
- Any Diameter/Wall Thickness/Length Combination
- Pipe Coatings
- Custom Fabrication
- Turning Slots/J-Slots/Twisting Slots
- Lifting Eyes/Lifting Lugs
- Cutting Teeth Installation
- Reinforcing Bands and Drive Shoes
- Certificates of Compliance
- Shop Drawings
- QA/QC Documentation
- Casing Manufactured in the U.S. From Domestic Steel
- Steel Casing Expert On-Call 24/7/365
All Your Drilled Shaft Needs
Pittsburgh Pipe offers more than weld-on lifting lugs and weld-on lifting eyes. Our drilled shaft services are in a league all their own.