Our experience in the poly pipe industry spans more than 20 years, during which we have developed partnerships with key manufacturers of pressure pipe and inner duct used for telecom and power applications.
We supply PE pressure pipe manufactured to industry standards ASTM D3035, PE4710, AWWA C901/C906, F714, D2513 and NSF 61. We can supply DIP sizes of 4- to 16-inch and IPS sizes of ¾- to 16-inch. Standard laying lengths of HDPE pressure pipe are 40 or 50 feet. Pipe sizes less than 6 inches diameter may be coiled in continuous longer lengths, or in requested put-ups on metal reels.
As with all our products, the HDPE pressure pipe and fittings you buy from Pittsburgh Pipe can be customized to suit your project’s unique needs. We can supply materials in the quantity you need at a competitive price and have it delivered exactly when you need it.
- Customized lengths
- Customized fabrication
- Pipe coatings and finishes
- DIP sizes 4- to 16-inch – manufactured to industry standards
- IPS sizes ¾- to 16-inch – manufactured to industry standards
- Standard 40- or 50-foot lengths
- Continuous length coils or put-ups on metal reels
- Flange adapters