Did you know that Pittsburgh Pipe is one of the largest stocking distributors of handholds? We supply almost any size or configuration you require. Our team works with contractors, owners, and engineers to ensure your requirements are met on time and also within your project budget.
Our handholes are used in underground systems where personnel entry is not required for installation or servicing of electrical or communications wiring. It is during these installations that our handholes serve as space to assist the cable to pass through ducts smoothly, almost like an underground vault. The size of the handholds for telecom cables is smaller than that of manholes. They also have a detachable cover, allowing for easy access to the conduit system.
When it comes to handholds, Pittsburgh Pipe can offer:
- Polymer Concrete Boxes and Lids
- Fiberglass Box with Polymer Ring and Cover
- Concrete Vaults
- Custom Knockouts
- Mouse Holes
- Pulling Irons
- One, Two, or Three-Piece Covers
- Torsion Assisted Lids
- Custom Logo Engraving
- Gasketed Lids
- Open Bottom and Solid Bottom
- E.M.S. Markers Incorporated in the Lid
- Hex-Head or Penta-Head Bolts
- Engraving Inserts for Field Installation
- Custom Coloring Upon Request
- Factory-Installed Racking
- Grounding and Terminating Options Upon Request
- Rating Options of 10K, 20K, 30K, Tier 15 and Tier 22
At Pittsburgh Pipe, your success is not only important to us, it’s our top priority! We continue to work hard to provide our clients with the telecommunication products that will allow them to take their project to the next level. Whether you are looking for the right handholes for your telecom job or any other supplies, the team at Pittsburgh Pipe is here to help!
Are you ready to get started? Let Pittsburgh Pipe quote your next handhole order today by calling us at 1-800-325-2653! We look forward to becoming your telecom product supplier!