Pittsburgh Pipe offers specialty fabrication services for our customers’ needs, according to your drawings and specifications. Our certified AWS welding crew, as well as our automated welders, will meet or exceed your expectations.
Our Litchfield, IL manufacturing facility is state-of-the-art, with manufacturing and fabrication capabilities. Pittsburgh Pipe’s seasoned staff of welders, fabricators and scheduling experts, along with our purchasing and transportation teams, enable us to deliver the highest quality products on time and on budget. We can also provide Pittsburgh Pipe Certificates of Compliance, independent lab tests or metallurgic test reports when required for your project.
As a fabrication company, we can meet virtually any specification typical of most fabricators. Our specialties include, but are not limited to:
- Cut-to-Size End Plates, from Structural Grade or Prime Plate
- Fabricated Rock Crusher Points to Meet Your Specifications
- Attachment of All Conical Points, End Plates or Enclosures
- Fabrication of “Fin Piles” for Specialty Marine Applications
- Bollards Cut to Length and Primer Painted/Coated
- Lifting Holes and J-Slots Cut to Your Specifications on Large OD Caissons
- Cutting Teeth Attached on Large OD Caissons
- Reinforcement Bands (OD or ID) Cut and Attached Per Your Specifications
- Attachment and Extension of Piling Utilizing Tapertube™ Piles
- AWS D1.1 SAW Certified Welders
- Pipe Cutting and Beveling to Meet Any Requirements
Since 1977 Pittsburgh Pipe has been a respected supplier of structural grade and prime pipe for all of our customers’ needs. Our expansion into fabrication services was due to demand from our clients for a high-quality supplier to meet the piling industry’s strict requirements. Pittsburgh Pipe meets those needs.