From bridges to wharves, highways, and beyond, our materials are exactly what your project needs, right on time
There is only one way to do a project and that is to do it right. This begins with a plan, continues with quality building materials, and finishes with expert craftsmanship. A successful construction project must source materials from a manufacturer that provides high quality as well as quantity. They must be able to adapt their products to meet your unique requirements and they must be able to deliver the material on time and in the quantities needed.
When your project calls for customized piping and other building materials, you can never go wrong with Pittsburgh Pipe. Our capabilities are almost endless as we deliver specific materials when and where you need them. We have supplied made-to-order steel pipe and casing to hundreds of projects all over the country. Here are a few of the most recent successes we’ve had:
- Owensboro Bridge, Owensboro, KY – 1,400 tons of 18” x .375” steel pipe with end plates and rock crusher points.
- Pennsylvania DOT, Philadelphia, PA – 460 tons of 16” x .500”, steel pipe of various lengths up to 75’ including rail.
- Route 52 Construction, Somers Point, NJ – 380 tons of 36” x .500” steel pipe of various lengths up to 70’.
- Port of Albany, Albany, NY – 200 tons of 20” and 24” steel pipe with marine coatings that needed to be completed to strict U.S. Army Corps of Engineers specifications.
- Snake River Bridge, Nome, AK – 36” x .750” hot dip galvanized steel pipe that had to be transported first by truck and then by barge to reach its destination.
- TransCanada Pump Stations, Lufkin/Winnsboro, TX – 940 tons of 8 ⅝” x .500 through 20” x .500 steel pipe that had to be distributed to multiple delivery sites.
- Michigan DOT, Kalamazoo, MI – Steel pipe of multiple lengths – 14” x .250” and 12 ¾” .250.
- Bollenbach Residence, Beverly Hills, CA – Landslide mitigation project that required 600 tons of 28” x .375 and 48” x .500” steel pipe.
- Illinois DOT I-64/55 Bridge, East St. Louis, IL – 14” x .312”, various lengths of steel pipe up to 70’ including end plates.
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection, Valhalla, NY – 360 tons of 18” x .500” steel pipe, various lengths up to 85’ that had to be transported by rail and truck.
- Levee Protection Project, New Orleans, LA – 14 x 89 H-pile that required U.S. Army Corps of Engineers approved coatings. Various lengths of 89’ – 101’ pipe that had to be transported to the jobsite by rail and barge.
- Arkansas DOT Bridge, Chicot, AR – 220 tons 18” x .500” and 24” x .500” steel pipe with end plates and points.
- Valero Oil, Metairie/Norco, LA – 1,400 tons of 20” x .250” steel pipe that had to be delivered under a constrained time schedule.
- Patapsco Wastewater Treatment Plant, Baltimore, MD – 300 tons of 36” x .375” of steel pipe in lengths up to 64’ with end plates.
Your Success is Our Priority
We not only strive to provide the best possible products, but we also give our clients top notch customer services as well. Our employees are dedicated to supplying quality pipes and related products to the construction industry. Call us today and see for yourself why contractors all across the country rely on PIttsburgh Pipe.