Since 1977 Pittsburgh Pipe has been supplying prime pipe to new construction, rehabilitation, and maintenance and repair projects throughout the United States. Whether it’s line pipe, process pipe, pipe for fabricated piping systems or any other of the many applications where prime pipe is needed, Pittsburgh Pipe, through our inventory or through our pipe manufacturing alliance partners, will deliver The Right Pipe, Right On Time. We can furnish pipe in standard or custom lengths and OD coated
with mill lacquer or with custom coatings. When necessary, we can provide custom fabrication and deliver ready-to-install fabricated pipe to your job site. If you need pipe manufactured to ASTM, API, ASME or AWWA standards, contact your Pittsburgh Pipe sales representative today.
Pittsburgh Pipe provides:
- Pipe for New Construction, Rehab, and Maintenance and Repair Projects
- Process Pipe, Line Pipe and Fabricated Piping Systems
- Standard Lengths or Cut-To-Length Sizes
- Mill Lacquer or Custom Coatings
- Pipe Manufactured to ASTM, API, ASME and AWWA Standards
- An Experienced Sales and Sales Support Team
- Delivery to Projects Anywhere in the USA
Take advantage of our many years of experience, and allow Pittsburgh Pipe to quote your next prime pipe requirement.