Pittsburgh Pipe offers value added piling services and products such as custom fabrication, coatings for foundation and marine use, storage, and transportation utilizing truck, rail or barge direct to your job site.
Pittsburgh Pipe services a diverse range of building and construction industries. Our product line supports a wide range of piling pipe applications which include building foundation piles, drilled shaft caissons, marine and dock piles and ports, pier piling, deep water piling, bridges, parking garages, wind turbine foundations and supports, and other piling applications.
For your piling needs, Pittsburgh Pipe offers:
- New Prime Pipe
- Sizes from 6 5/8” O.D. to 96” O.D.
- ERW, DSAW, R&W and Spiral Weld Pipe
- Lengths Up to 110’
- Pipe Spliced to Length
- ASTM A252 – 2 & 3, ASTM A500, ASTM A53, API 5L, and Structural Grade Material
- Pile Points Attached for Any Ground Conditions
- End Plates Manufactured to Your Pipe Size and Wall Thickness
- Pipe Beveling and End Fabrication
- Lifting Holes, Twisting Slots and Band Supports
- Open End Drive Shoes
- Weld-On Couplings and Drive Fit Couplings
- Chill Rings and/or Backing Rings
- Rock Crusher Points Made to Your Specifications
- Fin Piles Custom Fabricated to Your Specifications
- Attachment of Your Enclosures to Reduce Your Project’s Time and Labor Costs