Pittsburgh Pipe can supply pipes with plain ends or with any custom or fabricated elements often called for in drilled shaft construction projects, such as weld bands, turning slots, teeth attachments, lifting lugs/lifting eyes, etc. Cutting teeth notches are typically custom-cut per your dimensions into the steel “in the flat” before rolling the pipes. If required we can weld the teeth you specify onto the pipes before shipment.
When you have a drilled shaft construction project, Pittsburgh Pipe can supply:
- Any Diameter / Wall Thickness / Length Combination
- Pipe Coatings
- Custom Fabrication
- Turning Slots / J-Slots / Twisting Slots
- Lifting Eyes / Lifting Lugs
- Cutting Teeth Installation
- Reinforcing Bands and Drive Shoes
- Certificates of Compliance
- Shop Drawings
- QA/QC Documentation
- Casing Manufactured in the USA from Steel Made in the USA
- Steel Casing Expert On-Call 24 / 7 / 365
Call 800-325-2653 and let Pittsburgh Pipe be your one-stop shop for standard and custom fabricated drilled shafts, caissons and vertical casing.