For almost 40 years, Pittsburgh Pipe has been supplying carbon, alloy and specialty alloy pipe and fittings to petroleum plants, chemical plants and water treatment facilities throughout the United States. Whether it’s a planned outage or an emergency repair, Pittsburgh Pipe and its select team of manufacturers, fabricators and other Master Distributors are ready and able to respond, especially in situations where expedited fabrication and delivery of non-stock, custom pipe and fittings are required. Our experience and dedication to getting you The Right Pipe, Right On Time makes Pittsburgh Pipe the best choice for meeting your petrochemical pipe needs.
Pittsburgh Pipe can provide:
- Standard, Alloy and Specialty Alloy Pipe and Fittings
- Products From ASTM, API, ASME and AWWA Certified Manufacturers
- Custom Fabrication, Including “Fast Track” Expedited Fabrication for Emergency Repair Jobs
- A Network of Truck Lines That Can Deliver Orders With “Non-Stop” Driving Teams
- A Knowledgeable, Dedicated, Experienced Team of Logistics and Supply Chain Partners
Let Pittsburgh Pipe put our history and networking relationships to use for you, and contact us the next time you have petrochemical supply needs.